The Freak Tent
Burn NFTs and receive an upgrade!
What is The Freak Tent?
In The Freak Tent you can combine NFTs of the same rarity and level up to a card of a higher tier.
This “burn function” will only available for be a limited time.
After Saturday August 7 this act will be closed permanently.
Free promo pack
Whenever you perform a burn, you have a 5% chance to receive a promo pack.
More specifically, you have a 4% chance to get a Graffiti Kings promo pack, a 0.75% chance to receive a LunaPark promo pack, and a 0.25% chance to receive a Cartombs! promo pack.
These packs will not be minted, but are unsold trading card packs from the initial sale. The current supply will remain the max supply.
Start date: Saturday July 10
End date: Saturday August 7
- Burn 3 Common cards ⇒ 75% to get 2 Uncommon cards, 25% to get 2 Rare cards
- Burn 3 Uncommon cards ⇒ 75% to get 2 Rare cards, 25% chance to get 2 Epic cards
- Burn 4 Rare cards ⇒ 75% chance to get 2 Epic cards, 25% chance to get 2 Legendary cards
- Burn 4 Epic cards ⇒ 75% chance to get 2 Legendary cards, 25% chance to get 2 Mythic cards
- Burn 4 Legendary cards ⇒ 80% to get 1 Mythic card, 20% chance to get 1 Extraordinary card
- Burn 4 Mythic card ⇒ Get 1 Extraordinary card